Announcements November 4th
Let us join Garrett Keninitz, Bryce Rollenhagen & Kole Rollenhagen as they come to the Lord’s table to receive their First Holy Communion. This a joyous time in their lives and in the life of our congregation.
If you wish a visit or in need of pastoral care, please call the church office and leave a message.
It’s that time again. We will be accepting donations to pay for the annual subscription of The Republican Herald for Bev & Kurt @ Ridgeview. If you wish to make a donation, please place in the offering plate and mark it “Paper.” Thank you!
The Community Thanksgiving Dinner is Saturday, November 17. We are in need of turkeys! If you are willing to donate one, please let Pastor Dana know! All turkeys need to be at the church by next Sunday!
PD5 Podcast is on our Facebook Page!
A total of $741.54 was raised from the Steak Sub Fundraiser/Bake Sale. Thank you to everyone who supported or helped with this fundraiser.
The month of November we are collecting pasta & tomato sauce for the Food Pantry.
If you would like to donate food for the Election Day Food Sale on Tuesday, November 6, there is a sign-up sheet on the table in the Hallway.
The Annual Budget Meeting will be held Sunday, November 18 following Worship.
Good Shepherd is collecting new, unwrapped toys to be distributed to our Community children on December 14 from 5-8PM and December 16 from 1-5PM. Deadline to drop off toys is December 9. There will be a box in the Narthex if you would like to donate
* PD5 Podcast is on our Facebook Page! Take a listen to this 5 minute or less Scripture & Challenge Podcast!
* New Markers have been placed in the Worship Books in the Sanctuary. Last time they were replaced was 12/26/86.
* We will be “updating” our restrooms in the coming months. If you can help out on any of these items, please let us know! We are in need of:
-2 plastic step stools to replace the wooden ones in the men’s upstairs.
-4 small garbage receptacles for each restroom to replace the current older ones.
-2 wall “baby changing” stations
Let the upgrading begin!
* The month of September we are collecting stuffing mix & instant potatoes for the Food Pantry.
* The Carl’s Bike Ride is coming Sunday, September 23! More details about the bike ride and a sponsorship form are on the table in the Hallway.
* First Holy Communion Classes will be held September 30 & October 7 following Worship. If you are interested, please see Pastor Dana. First Holy Communion will be celebrated November 4.
Join Pastor Dana on Tuesday evenings at the Mineshaft Cafe at 7PM for round table discussions on current events and Scripture. Runs October through April.
PD5 Podcast is on our Facebook Page! Take a listen to this 5 minute or less Scripture & Challenge Podcast!
New Markers have been placed in the Worship Books in the Sanctuary. Last time they were replaced was 12/26/86.
Thank you to everyone who baked, helped with or supported the Bake Sale at Pioneer Day. A total of $371.00 was raised from this fundraiser.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church has been issued a $20.06 donation from the Amazon Smile Foundation as a result of program activity between April 1 and June 30, 2018. When you shop at smile.amazon.com remember to select Good Shepherd as your charity of choice.
We received a check from Redners for $96.66. Please remember to save your Redner’s tapes and put them in the box on the table in the Hallway.
The month of September we are collecting stuffing mix & instant potatoes for the Food Pantry.
The Carl’s Bike Ride is coming Sunday, September 23! More details about the bike ride and a sponsorship form are on the table in the Hallway.