* The month of May we are collecting soup & rice and the month of June we will be collecting cereal & instant oatmeal
for the Food Pantry.
* Don’t forget Amazon Smile & Redner’s Tapes.
* Vacation Bible School needs junk. We are building robots. Check your junk drawer. If you have any junk you would like to part with, please put it in the box on the table in the hallway.
* We are updating our Church directory. If you had a change of address or phone number in the last 5 years, please contact Rachael Cataldo.
* Thank you to everyone who supported the Lottery Calendar Sale. A total of $1,478.40 was raised from this fundraiser.
* Thank you to everyone who supported and helped with the Election Day Food Sale. A total of $523.75 was raised from this sale.
* If you are graduating from High School, College, Medical or Nursing School or any other institution of higher learning, please contact the church office with the information by May 29. We will recognize our graduates on Sunday, June 11 during worship.